Face lift in Tunisia
The skin is by far the largest organ of the human body and it is exposed to several factors that harm its elasticity and freshness. With each passing year, aging signs like wrinkles, dents and excessive skin start to develop, thus putting in hazard your youthful appearance. To eradicate such unwanted tokens like eye dark circles, among others, we, at Cosmetic Tour Tunisia, offer you a personalized facelift procedure with satisfying results thanks to our team of qualified surgeons to recover your youthful face. Tunisia could well be the destination where your face would be reborn.
Indications for facelift
Thanks to an expertise gained through many successful interventions, we, at Cosmetic Tour Tunisia, have come to the conclusion that our facelift cosmetic procedure is the perfect answer to the aspirations of our patients. Our facelift procedure touches the different areas of the face namely the upper face (brow, forehead), the mid-face (cheeks, jaws) and the lower face (chin, neck).
In addition, we use the facelift to eradicate the mid-face sagging skin, skin creases, fat pockets whether they affect the face or neck (turkey neck). Of course, our procedure is the solution for old, healthy patients with guaranteed excellent results.
Before the operation
At Cosmetic Tour Tunisia, we take the pre-operation phase as seriously as we take the desires of our clients. During this stage, you will have a consultation with the doctor who will perform the facelift. Discussion will help assess and establish the objectives and check whether the facelift or another of our procedures is the best to bring into being the coveted results. General pre-operation caveats include avoiding smoking, alcohol and blood-thinning medications. Of course, at this phase patients will benefit from detailed and personalized advices taking into full heed their medical conditions. For this purpose, the patient is invited to disclose to us any treatments he/she is undergoing to ensure a seamless completion of the facelift procedure. In this respect, constant hair wash in the final days preceding the facelift procedure is highly required to minimize the chances of infection during the intervention.
Once all the preparations are observed, you will be ready for the transformational facelift operation. You will go through four steps.
- Administering anesthesia: To ensure you undergo the procedure in total comfort doctors will give a personalized anesthesia dose based on your body needs.
- Conducting the incisions: Depending on the objectives of the facelift procedure, the incisions could be made at the temples, along the hairline, behind the ear or under the chin. The procedure may include fat/tissue redistribution and/or trimming of excess skin to increase its tightness.
- Closing the incisions: The doctor proceeds to stitching the incisions. Usually, the cuts vanish along the hairline and face contours. The sutures generally disappear or will have to be removed at a later stage.
- Appreciation: Now, it is time to appreciate your new, youthful appearance that will take you to where you have been 10 years ago. It would take you only few days before any swelling or bruising disappear.
Even though the facelift cosmetic procedure itself is the culmination of our patient’s desire, there remains the post-operative phase that is of paramount significance for us at Cosmetic Tour Tunisia. At this phase, a sense of cooperation is highly expected from the patient by applying the various advices of the surgeon to ensure a smooth completion of the facelift procedure.
Generally, patients will be asked to:
- Care for the incision spots and apply ice packs on them.
- Sleep with an upward face and avoid rolling on it.
- Rest or minimize the tiring activities.
- Take the prescribed treatments.
More personalized advices will be given to each patient depending on his medical condition.
A youthful, fresh-looking face and skin are the stated results of every facelift procedure. Interestingly, a comprehensive idea about the outcome could be finally realized after 2 to 3 months. Sometimes, one intervention is not enough to bring about the wanted outcomes. In that case, another facelift cosmetic procedure is scheduled after due consultation. It is noteworthy that the majority of the patients could resume their normal activities within a maximum of two weeks after the procedure. Of course, recovery time may vary from one patient to another.
It is true that many patients around the world are daunted to perform the facelift procedure essentially because of the exorbitant prices of many establishments. That is why, at Cosmetic Tour Tunisia, we take good care of your budget and offer you the chance of achieving your long-dreamt-of facelift operation at a well-pondered, reasonable and budget-friendly cost. During your stay, you will be welcomed at a luxurious hotel that lies within minutes of all the possible services needed to make of your journey a comfortable one. With all what Tunisia has to offer at the level of tourism we assure you that your facelift endeavour will remain for you an unforgettable yet economical experience.